Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Bookmark for Karin


This week, I am hosting the Crafty Secrets' forum challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. I challenged everyone to use pockets on their projects, and the gallery is full of wonderful creations.

I made this bookmark pocket card for my best friend, Karin, who's a nurse. She told me yesterday that it had arrived, so now I can share it with you. I used CS's Feeling Yucky set and colored the images with Copic markers.

I was so thrilled to see that my card was featured on Sandy Redburn's blog this week, along with a bunch of other really fabulous creations. That really made my day! Not only is Sandy the owner of my favorite stamp company, she is also an amazing, generous person.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a fun, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment