Saturday, May 2, 2009

Arccivo, My Love!


One of my favorite scrapbooking tools ever is my Arccivo work surface. It's perfect for working on and storing pages in progress.

A lot of mums have told me that they don't papercraft because they don't have a dedicated work area and don't like having to haul out and pack up stuff every time they scrap or stamp. This portfolio is a great solution for that problem.

I love mine because I usually only work on layouts in very short increments of time, and the magnetic pads (keep away from cell phones, computers, and electronics!) keep everything in place and protected (no bent corners!) until I have time to finish a project.

The Arccivo may seem a little pricey, but to me, it's worth every penny. Just think of it as a portable craft room for under 60 bucks!


No comments:

Post a Comment