Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Live Your Bliss

Lately I've been thinking about my gifts and talents and how God might want me to use those to bless others. The other day a friend said to me, "God is so creative!" I truly believe that He's blessed us with abilities to help others in ways that also help us feel fulfilled. We just have to be open to His leading.

I love how happy this little skunk is! I think once his woodland friends realize he means no harm they'll relax a bit too. In the meantime, he is certainly living his bliss, huh?



Details:
Stamps - High Hopes - Roasting Marshmallows; Papertrey Ink - Mixed Messages
Patterned Paper - DCWV - The Green Stack
Cardstock - Gina K. Designs - Pure Luxury Cardstock; Bazzill
Accessories - markers - Copic Sketch; ribbon - Pebbles Inc.; leaf brads - unknown

Wishing you a blissful day!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment