Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Birthday Declaration

Last night my daughter and I made a new rule that all birthdays in our household will now be celebrated in no less than three days. :) This declaration was made because yesterday was my birthday, and my hubby had to be gone the vast majority of the day and evening due to school obligations. When I mentioned last night that I was sad that my birthday was almost over, Shannon came up with the idea of extending my birthday for the rest of the weekend. I like the way that girl thinks!

Here is a birthday card that I made for my hubby's cousin, another February birthday. Julie loves anything vintage and girlie, so I thought this image would be perfect for her.



Details:
Main Image - Crafty Secrets - Childhood Images and Journal Notes booklet
Patterned Paper - K&Company
cardstock - Bazzill
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye & Wild Honey
Accessories - die cuts - K&Company; marker - Sharpie; seam tape ribbon - Rebecca Sower Designs; Pop Dots; sponge - Darice

Let the celebration continue!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment