Saturday, February 26, 2011

Four Legged Friends Layout

This is a dilemma that most scrapbooking mamas probably wrestle with - scrapping photos that don't have their kids in them. This year, I'm trying to make an effort to scrap more photos with my husband and me (and extended family members & friends) in them.

My wonderful friend, Kristi, usually hosts a craft night at her house once a month. This time I took the opportunity to scrap some...ahem..."older" photos from my senior year photo session with my beloved dog, Sarah.

Details:
Cricut lite cartridge - Four Legged Friends
Patterned paper - DCWV - Rustic Stack
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Accessories - seam tape ribbon - Rebecca Sower Designs; fine tip marker - Sharpie; pastels - Stampin' Up!

Hope you have a relaxing Saturday in store!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment