Monday, February 22, 2010

Soaring

Hope you all are having a happy Monday so far!

I want to share this really quick layout I did yesterday. I love this photo of Ronan and how his expression exudes a sense of joy and wonder.

Several of the items I used on this layout came from the Seaside Cottage Kit at Noel Mignon.

Details:
Patterned paper - Webster's Pages
Stamps - See D's
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo; SU! Cranberry Crisp
Accessories - acrylic paint; brad & eyelets - Making Memories; silk ribbon - The Little Pink Studio; marker - Sharpie fine point; glitter chipboard heart - Prima


Thanks for coming to visit!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this layout, Marcy! The expression on his face is just priceless! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk a about a perfect fit!! Glad you could capture this precious moment!

    ReplyDelete