Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pretty in Pink

After all of the white and gray days we've had recently, I have been so drawn to color wherever I can soak it up. So I was thrilled when I saw that Pammyjo had picked a pink theme for our Crafty Secrets challenge this week.

Here's the card I made:



Details:
Stamps - Crafty Secrets - Little Dancer & Fairyland (sentiment)
Patterned Paper - SEI - First Kiss
Cardstock - Bazzill (pinks) & Neenah Paper (white)
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Accessories - rhinestones - Prima; glitter glue - Stickles; embellished butterfly - Jenni Bowlin; ribbon - Making Memories; markers - Copic Sketch

And, in keeping with the pink (and apparently butterfly) theme - here's a card I made today. It will be part of a pack of cards that I'm donating to my daughter's school auction.


Details:
Stamps - SU! Wonderful Wings (butterfly); Papertrey Ink - Everyday Blessings
Patterned Paper - Prima - Flights of Fancy - Faith
Cardstock - Bazzill
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Accessories - markers - Copic Sketch; seam tape ribbon - Rebecca Sower Designs; label - Elle's Studio; corner punch - Fiskars

Hope you all are enjoying a relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are so bright & cheerful!! LOVE the butterfly theme you have going on here!! LOL!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and I really love your new blog look ... again, so springy!! I'm getting the feeling you're trying to WILL spring back into the area!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete