Sunday, August 16, 2009

Layer by Layer

It's been a bit harder lately to fit my crafting time into my schedule, but I still manage to do a little bit here and there, working layer by layer.

I made this card today in little snippets of time that I snatched here and there. I stamped and colored the image while waiting for my turn for a shower this morning, then applied the glitter and clear gloss finish just before we left for church.

When we returned home, the glitter and gloss on the imagewere dry, so I cut out all of the other layers while the kids were having a snack and changing into their swimsuits. While the kids were playing after supper, I stamped the sentiment, added the ribbon, and adhered all of the layers.

Oh, and if this card seems slightly familiar to you, it's because it is variation of this one that I made for my dad's birthday.

Stamp set: Bug's Life - Crafty Secrets
Patterned Paper: Wild Saffron Collection - K&Company
Cardstock: Bazzill; Neenah Paper
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Accessories: Copic Markers; Stickles Glitter Glue; Clear Gloss Finish - Plaid; ribbon - Paper Wishes; border punch - Martha Stewart

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute Marcy!! Great job!! Boy ... I know what you mean about crafting time being short ... either that or I'm getting SLOW!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete