Friday, October 25, 2013

With Appreciation

With the exception of Christmas cards, I think I make Thank You cards more than any other kind.  That fact is a testimony to how many wonderful people there are at work, at school, at church, who use their time & talents to help out.  I love that about our community!

Here are two thank you cards that I made for teachers, who helped make a recent event at the school even more special:


Details:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Happy Blessings
Ink: Memento - Espresso
Cardstock: Gina K Designs (ivory); Core'dinations
Patterned paper: DCWV - My Sunshine Stack
Markers - Copic Sketch


Details:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets - Mouse Party; Altered Art; Snowbunnies
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Cardstock: Gina K Designs (ivory); Core'dinations
Patterned paper: K&Company

Thank YOU for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful fall weekend in store!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment