Monday, October 14, 2013

The Craft Room Shuffle & Flowers in Fall

For the past few weeks, we've been working on a huge project at our house.  I'm calling it the Craft Room Shuffle. We did some major room changes, moving my craft room to the third floor and moving my hubby's home office from the third floor to my old craft room on the second floor.  It involved a lot of plaster, sanding, plaster dust, painting, splinters, more plaster dust, more painting, a few blisters, and a lot of sore muscles.

There is a lack of vertical space in my new room, so I had to rethink some of my storage, but I'm finally in the last stages of organizing and should be able to share some pictures later in the week.

In the meantime, here are a couple of cards that I managed to create amidst the chaos.

Roses for Hazel:


Details:

Stamps: Rose - Crafty Secrets; Trust God - Stampin' Up! (sentiment)
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa & Bamboo Leaves
Markers: Copic Sketch
Patterned Paper: Mariposa Mat Stack - DCWV
Cardstock: Gina K Designs (white); Core'dinations (green)
Framelit Die - Stampin' Up!
Ribbon - Rebecca Sower Designs


Well-Scripted Sunflower:


 Details:

Stamps: Sunflower - Crafty Secrets; Well-Scripted - Stampin' Up! (sentiment)
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Markers: Copic Sketch
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Gina K Designs (ivory); Core'dinations (yellow & brown) 
Ribbon - Offray

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment