Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crafty Secrets Thank You Cards

After all these years, I am still in (big "L") LOVE with my Crafty Secrets stamps.  They are such a fabulous company, and Sandy, the owner, works really hard to bring her customers fantastic products.

They've developed a wonderful line of digital images on CDs.  As soon as I'm able, I'm going to invest in a decent printer, so I can play with them.  In the meantime, I am very content with my CS Clear Art Stamps, Creative Scraps, and Image & Journal Notes booklets.  If you love their stuff as much as I do, make sure to stop by their new online store.  They're having a sale!

Here are a couple of cards I made recently using Crafty Secrets stamps.

A thank you card for my daughter's teacher:



Details:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets - Story of Me set; Stampin' Up - Apothecary Art (sentiment)
Patterned paper: October Afternoon - text paper; Making Memories (background papers, bookplate, & frame)
Cardstock: Gina K Designs (ivory)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Markers: Copic Sketch
Brads: Making Memories


This card is for a family friend, who surprised us with an amazing watercolor portrait of my daughter.  Shannon is on the archery team at school.  So Lisa painted her in a medieval Ireland setting shooting a longbow.  My heart leaped when I saw it.


Details:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets - All Dolled Up set; Stampin' Up! - Friendly Phrases (sentiment)
Patterned Paper: K&Company - Carolyn Gavin
Cardstock: Core'dinations (red & yellow); Gina K Designs (ivory)
Ink: Ranger - Adirondack Ink - Espresso & Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Die Cuts: October Afternoon - Sidewalks
Ribbon: Stampin' Up

Thank YOU for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Marcy



No comments:

Post a Comment