Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hooray, It's a New Year!

I'm so glad it's a new year.  Like so many of you, I'm looking forward to a fresh slate to start 2013. 

One of my goals is to schedule more time in my craft room.  So many of my projects last year were done in a rush at the last minute - so late, in fact, that I didn't even get pictures for my blog.  I've started working on this goal over the past few days by spending time in my craft room reorganizing and purging my stash.  I always feel more inspired by a clean, neat space, and looking through my supplies with fresh eyes made me want to start making stuff!

Here are a couple of cards I made this fall that I didn't get a chance to share here yet:

Birthday card using SU! Owl Together Now & DCWV's Green Stack



First day of school card using SU! Storybook Friends & Foofala papers


Thanks so much for sticking with me & here's to a fun, creative 2013!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment