Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Celebrating My Mum

Last week my mum & I celebrated her birthday with a trip to our favorite craft store, Pat Catan's, & lunch out at Montana's Rib & Chop House - yum!

This is the card I made her, using the retired Stampin' Up Fairyland stamp set & lots of sparkles:



Here's a layout I completed over the weekend.  This is my mum & my daughter at our Historical Society Tea in the spring of 2011.  The tea featured a fashion show of historic clothing through the decades, so my mum decorated her sponsored table with shoes.  The shoes pictured on the layout were my grandmother's baby shoes.  The teapot on the layout is from Cricut's Once Upon a Princess cartridge.


My mum is an artist, and I'm so thankful to her for always encouraging me & my daughter to be creative.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Marcy






No comments:

Post a Comment