Monday, April 4, 2011

Laugh & Smile

Here are a couple of layouts that I "stuck" during the weekend scrapbooking retreat I attended a couple weeks ago. At the retreat, I just adhered the photos and paper, saving the embellishing until I was back in my craft room at home.

The patterned paper, letter tiles, phrase stickers and photo corners are all from a K&Company Scrappad To Go. I just inked and layered them to make them my own.



I just love these photos and the others that my hubby took of the kids at our annual fall photo shoot. He did a great job of capturing their personalities.

More layouts to come soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. I love these LO's and he makes me want to laugh along :)
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my new Granddaughter, too :) So glad we got to go meet her :)

    ReplyDelete