Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Cards

I am really looking forward to having my kiddos home for a long Easter weekend. One wonderful benefit of working from home - even though I have to work today and Monday, at least I still get to be here with them. :)

Here are a couple of the Easter cards I've made recently:


Details:
Main Image - Crafty Secrets - Easter Creative Scraps
Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny - Shabby Princess
Cardstock - Coredinations - Core Impressions - Jilly Bean Soup (blue) & Chocolate Box (brown)
Ribbon - Michaels

Details:
Main Image - Crafty Secrets - Easter Creative Scraps
Stamps - Papertrey Ink - Mixed Messages
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo & Rusted Hinge
Patterned Paper - K&Company
Accessories - scalloped circle punch - Martha Stewart; circle punches - Creative Memories; trims - Little Pink Studio; glitter glue - Stickles; vintage button

Wishing you a blessed & happy Easter!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. Marcy..I adore both of your cards! Too sweet! Glad you'll get to enjoy some family time :) Have a blessed Easter :)

    ReplyDelete