Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thinking of You Today

For the Crafty Secret's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers this week, Pammyjo asked us to make a card with just a base and an image layer. I love making one-layer cards because it really makes me think out my design and forces me to play with my stamps, paper, and ink in a different way. Here is my card:


Details:
Main Image - Crafty Secrets - Birds and Blossoms Creative Scraps
Stamps - Crafty Secrets - Fairyland (nest) & Best Buds Vintage Postcard set (small branch & sentiment); Heidi Grace (large branch)
Cardstock - Core'dinations - Whitewash Collection
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Embellishments - vintage buttons; ribbon - Michaels

It is snowy and VERY cold here today -2 degrees right now! (Not a big deal for my neighbor who grew up in Minnesota.) So I think we'll be hanging out at home today, crafting and eating comfort. I'm going to make some yummy cranberry muffins for breakfast and homemade mac-n-cheese for lunch, probably some crockpot chili for supper.

What are YOU up to today? Whatever it is - stay warm!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

  1. Marcy,
    Love your single layer card :)
    OH what fun we would have if we could all go junking together :) It would have to be a VERY big place so we didn't grab from each other :) WELLLL...I could let you decide who gets to go in and who has to sit in the car! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! And what a fantastic way to spending a very cold day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete