Thursday, June 24, 2010

Easy Being Green

Do you ever find yourself going through color phases when making cards? Not long ago I went through a peachy-pink phase, and I just noticed that my last few cards were green.

Here's the one I made for this week's Crafty Secrets challenge "De-stressing with Distressing" that I'm hosting:


Details:
Stamps - Crafty Secrets - Art Studio set
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye - Organic Stack; K&Company - Life's Journey
Accessories - edge distresser - Tonic; seam tape ribbon - Rebecca Sower Designs

And here's the Father's Day card I made for my dear dad:



Details:
Main Image - Crafty Secrets - Wacky Animals Creative Scraps
Stamp - Papertrey Ink - Pond Life (sentiment)
Ink - Stampin' Up! - True Thyme; Ranger Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Patterned Paper - K&Company - Life's Journey
Cardstock - Bazzill (green); Neenah (natural)
Accessories - ribbon - Making Memories; bookplate - Stampin' Up!

Hope you have a wonderful day! I'm off to make rain sticks & Capuchin sock monkeys at VBS. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment