Thursday, May 13, 2010

Make New Friends, But Keep the Old...

one is silver and the other gold. This song from my days in Girl Scouts has been running through my head this week as I've been working on various projects for friends.

Appropriately, this week's Crafty Secrets challenge at Splitcoast Stampers, hosted by Darlene, centers around the theme of Friendship. I created the door hanger below using the Best Buds Postcard Kit from Crafty Secrets.



The little stamp set included in the kit is so adorable and worth the price of admission alone!



Details:
Main Image & Star Accent: Crafty Secrets - Best Buds Postcard Kit
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Accessories: bird sticker - Crafty Secrets - Family Matters sticker set; ribbon - The Little Pink Studio; glitter glue - Stickles; eyelets - Making Memories

Here is a card I made with some new Crafty Secrets products!

Main Image: Crafty Secrets - Sew Nice Creative Scraps
Stamps: Crafty Secrets - Material Girl
Patterned Paper: K&Company - Life's Journey
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Accessories: lace doily rub ons - Hambly Studio; seam tape ribbon - Rebecca Sower Designs; border punch - Martha Stewart; vintage buttons; embroidery floss - DMC

I made this card for our next-door neighbor's birthday. We share a fence line between our properties, and our families are always visiting over the backyard fence. So I thought it would be fun to make a card with my family peeking over a fence to wish her a happy birthday. :)



Details:
Stamps - Stampin' Up! - All in the Family; Fence - Oriental Trading
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Cardstock - Gina K. Designs (white); Martha Stewart (green)
Accessories - markers - Copic Sketch & Sharpie; colored pencils - Prismacolors

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards, Marcy! Sorry I haven't been a good visitor lately....time keeps disappearing over here! Love the new CS scraps, don't you?! She keeps coming up with great new stuff!

    Hope you're having a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete