Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lovely New Goodies

I am having so much fun playing with all of the new goodies I received for Christmas from my dear family. Even my project manager, who is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, sent me a huge box packed with wonderful crafty goodness. This first card is a thank you for her. Isn't this image adorable? It's from Crafty Secrets' new Couple of Cuties set. This set is full of absolutely darling images, and I thought this one was perfect for my project manager. Everyone in our company works from home, so my PM and I talk on the phone...a lot!


Details:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets - Couple of Cuties set
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Patterned Paper: K&Company - Carolyn Gavin (floral); Stampin' Up! (striped)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! - Chocolate Chip; Neenah Paper - Natural; K&Company (red)
Accessories - tag & photo corner - Stampin' Up!; border punch - Martha Stewart; markers - Copic Sketch; seam tape ribbon - Rebecca Sower Designs; natural sponge - Darice; eyelet - Making Memories

Our closest Michaels store is moving to another location in town, and last weekend (lucky me!)they were having an in-store only clearance, and (even luckier me!) there was also a 20% coupon off your entire purchase, and (luckiest of all!) I had two M's gift cards in my hot little paws. I went a little crazy on paper (I bought five stacks!), Martha Stewart glitter, and various other items, including some birthday pressies for my mum. Her birthday is tomorrow, and (perfect timing) Darlene is hosting a birthday card challenge for this week's Crafty Secrets challenge on Splitcoast. Here's the card I made for my mum:



Details:
Stamps - Crafty Secrets - Fairyland
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Patterned Paper - K&Company - Amy Butler
Cardstock - Core'dinations (brown); Stampin' Up(yellow); Neenah (Natural)
Accessories - markers - Copic Sketch; flowers - Prima; rhinestone brad - Making Memories; glitter glue - Stickles; velvet ribbon - unknown; pearlescent chalk - Pebbles Inc.

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Both creations are wonderful Marcy!! LOVE this designer paper ... of course dp is one of my addictions ... so of course this K&Co would catch my eye! LOL!! Hope Mum has a wonderful birthday! My Mom's is on the 27th ... she'll be 80! Keep up the good work ... your cards just keep getting better & better!!

    ReplyDelete