Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blue Moon Fairy - Playdate Cafe Challenge

I'm getting in just under the wire on this one! I couldn't resist my first Playdate Cafe Challenge. Look at these gorgeous blues in the inspiration photo:


Here is the card I made:



It's such a gloomy day here in Western PA that the blues in my card didn't photograph as well as I'd hoped, but I think you'll get the idea. What a fun challenge! I'm definitely looking forward to playing again!

Details:
Stamps - Crafty Secrets - Fairyland
DP - My Mind's Eye
Cardstock - K&Company
Accessories - glitter glue - Stickles; seam tape ribbon - Rebecca Sower designs; dies - Nestabilities; markers - Copic Sketch; half pearls - unknown

Thanks for stopping by! Hope the rest of your day is enchanting!
Marcy

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Marcy! I love that fairy!!! Hope your day isn't all gloom--we've got the same thing going on here in "sunny" California--I feel your pain! So glad you played along with us this week--great job on the challenge! Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such a sweet fairy, love your take on the challenge, we so love it when you play, thanks for being with us at the Play Date Cafe this week. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Marcy! LOVE your choice of image & layout!! Isn't this a fun challenge!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete