Friday, March 27, 2009

Journey Home Card


This week I am the host of the Crafty Secrets Member Forum challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. The theme is "There's No Place Like Home!" I created the card above as a sample for the challenge.

The images are from Crafty Secrets' Fairyland set. I stamped the images in Palette Hybrid Ink - Burnt Umber on Neenah cardstock, then colored them using Stampin' Up's Watercolor Wonder Crayons, water, and a small-tipped watercolor brush. I distressed the main image panel with a Heidi Swapp edge distresser. I punched the K&Company Wild Saffron paper with a Martha Stewart border punch and adhered it to the main panel. I handwrote the quote on a Heartwarming Journal note, tore the edges, and swiped them with Ranger Distress Ink. Then I added the heart clip with the seam tape ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment