Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Labradorable


Here's another page I made for Plinker's scrapbook.  It's fun to see how much he's grown and changed.  These pictures were taken at my mum's property as part of our annual fall photo shoot, when Plinker was 15 weeks old.


The paper I used for this layout is from Paper Studio's I'd Rather Be Hunting paper pack from Hobby Lobby.  I love these papers.  They have a great weight & texture, and they are perfect for fall layouts, not just hunting themed projects.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Marcy! What great photographs and even though I am NOT a dog lover, I do like puppies and he is so cute! I'm sure he's twice as big by now and I must admit I much prefer bigger dogs over little ones and labs always have such a nice disposition! GREAT pic of you & Plinker ... glad you're using it for your avatar!
    Hope you & yours are doing well and enjoying summer. I can't believe we are into August already! Time sure flies doesn't it!!
    HUGS to you my friend ... miss you!

    ReplyDelete