Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Oh, Meow Meow!

If you've known my family for any length of time, you recognize this furry fellow.  This is my daughter's lovey, Meow Meow.  He's been her constant companion for nearly a decade, tucked under her arm for art & tennis lessons, summer camp, doctor & dentist appointments, first & last days of school, and even hay rides.

Although nowadays he isn't so much a part of the immediate action, he's usually never too far behind.  Instead of being tucked under her arm, he's tucked into a backpack, a suitcase, or a tote bag.  Ever at the ready, just in case he's needed.

You are My Sunshine Layout featuring Meow Meow:





Details:

Patterned paper: DCWV - My Sunshine Stack; Making Memories (small yellow floral paper)
Cut aparts: DCWV - My Sunshine Stack
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye & Vintage Photo
Accessories: markers - Sharpie fine point; foam dimensions - Darice

Hope your day is filled with sunshine!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment