Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spooky Time

Have you noticed yet that I am absolutely head over heels for Core'dinations cardstock? I love the amazing colors, the various finishes, the really good prices at Pat Catan's, how well it cuts in my Cricut, and the more you work it - the better it looks! Win, win, win, win, win!

I used Core'dinations Black Magic for my Spooky Time card below. I distressed it, embossed it, wrinkled, and generally beat it up, and it turned out looking and feeling like leather. Looove it!




Details:
Main Image & Tickets - Crafty Secrets - Halloween Creative Scraps
Cardstock - Core'dinations - Black Magic & orange
Patterned Paper - K&Company
Vintage Brad - Stampin' Up!
Velvet Ribbon - unknown
Embossing Folder - Sizzix

I am hitting the craft table later on today, to finish up some scrapbook layouts and create a birthday card for a special friend. So I'll see you back here on Monday!

Hugs,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment