Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blinging in the New Year!

I hope everyone is having some nice holiday time with their loved ones this week! We had a lovely Christmas weekend with family. The kids have been very busy playing with their new games, LEGOs, crafty things, and reading their new books. It's a huge blessing that, even though I have to work this week, working from home means I still get to watch them play and eat lunch with them and hubby too.

My family is so sweet to spoil me with tons of crafting goodies every holiday. (Yes, I received Copic markers for my fifteenth wedding anniversary!) This Christmas was no exception, so I will have lots of new things to share with you here, including the patterned paper I used on today's card.

This week I'm hosting the last Crafty Secrets challenge for 2010. We are "blinging" in the New Year with all kinds of shiny, sparkly, glittery things on our projects. Here's my sample card:


Details:
Main Image - Crafty Secrets - Seasonal Images booklet
Patterned Paper - DCWV - Natural Mat Stack
Glitter Glue - Stickles - Copper
Organza Ribbon - Paper Wishes
Vintage Button - courtesy of my antique dealer dad (Thanks, Dad!)

BTW, have you seen Crafty Secrets new Web site yet? It's not quite done yet, but you can already see that it's beautiful and much easier to navigate. Be sure to go over and take a look!

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs,
Marcy

1 comment: