Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I love it when a project comes together!

I am just so tickled with this project that I couldn't wait to share it with you!


I definitely needed some crafting therapy this week, and this project just makes me smile. It was so much fun to make - one of those rare flurry-of-activity crafting moments when I can't get the supplies in my hands fast enough. (I'm usually a very slow, methodical crafter.)

Details:
Santa on a Scooter image - Crafty Secrets - Christmas Images & Journal Notes booklet
Kids with Tree image - Crafty Secrets - Calendar Creative Scraps
Stamps - Crafty Secrets - Snowbunnies (snowflake); See D's - Nightingale (flourishes)
Vintage flash cards (courtesy of my antique dealer dad - Thanks, Dad!)
Ink - SU! True Thyme & River Rock; Ranger Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Accessories - glitter glue - Stickles (Stardust); ribbon - Michaels; eyelets (Making Memories)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment