Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Shopping: Stubby Pencil Studio


I spend a lot of my crafting time creating for & with my children, who are five and nearly eight years old, so today I want to share with you one of my favorite online stores for children's art & craft supplies: Stubby Pencil Studio.

This wonderful store offers a wide variety of eco-minded products for kids. Some of our favorite products can be found there: TRIMAX colored pencils, sturdy & whimsical sketchbooks, cards to color, and some of our all-time favorite stocking stuffers.

Pop into Stubby Pencil Studio sometime, pick something up for your kiddos, and maybe even treat yourself to something fun!

Have a happy Saturday!

Marcy

1 comment:

  1. Your children are growing SO FAST Marcy!! How wonderful that they craft too ... I think it a very healthy expression of creativity!! How good of you to share your favorite stores with other folks with small children! GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete