Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July

This week I'm the host for the Crafty Secrets challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. It's been so hot and humid here lately that I thought it would be fun to escape the heat for a bit and celebrate Christmas in July!


Details:
Main Image - Crafty Secrets - Seasonal Booklet
Stamps - sentiment - Anna Griffin
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Forest Moss & Antique Paper
DP - holly (unknown); crackle paper - Provocraft
Cardstock - unknown
Accessories - glitter - Stickles (gold); seam tape ribbon - Rebecca Sower Designs; Pop Dots

It's supposed to be cooler here today with lower humidity - yay! Hope you're staying cool too!

Marcy

2 comments:

  1. Staying cool in Minneapolis in August is surprisingly difficult and I wish our humidity would do what yours is doing!

    Love the Christmas in August thing. Just a couple more months before the Great House Decorating begins...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy, I just spent, well, a while going back looking at your posts..clear back to October! I was WAY behind! Your talent still amazes me and I feel so honored when one of those beautiful creations comes my way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete