Monday, March 8, 2010

Make a Splash!

Just a quick post to share this splashy mermaid card with you. I want to stay longer, but I still have a project I need to finish for work. Tomorrow we'll have a proper visit, so please come back.

I made this card as part of last week's Crafty Secrets challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Darlene asked us to use green on our projects. I am really in love with aquamarine, robin's egg blue, turquoise -- all of those lovely bluish-greens. Perfect colors for a mermaid, I think!

Details:
Stamps - Crafty Secrets - Mermaids
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye - Organic
Cardstock - Core'dinations - Chocolate Box; Gina K Designs (white)
Accessories - markers - Copic Sketch; glitter glue - Stickles; label - Elle's Studio; embroidery floss - DMC; pearlescent chalk - Pebbles Inc.

Thank you for taking the time to stop today! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Marcy! I love this mermaid stamp--she just makes me happy! Love the sparkle on your paper--perfect in aqua!

    Hope you've had a lovely day today!

    ReplyDelete