Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Outdoor Art Studio

Need a little me time, Mums? Pick up one of these great tents for your kids. Ours arrived on Friday, and I haven't seen my kids since!

Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration. I've seen them a few times: potty and snack breaks, requests for additional paper and art supplies, and church on Sunday.

In case you're looking, this tent is made by Pacific Play Tents, and we ordered it from Amazon.com. Some of the great things about this particular tent are: it opens and closes really easily and doesn't have stakes (the three-year-old can set it up and put it away by himself) and the fabric is treated SPF 30.

The size can be a pro or a con - it's 48" x 48" x 36", which is nice for a cozy clubhouse for two, but not too roomy if they want to spread out or if you have more than two kids. The upside is that it isn't too big to set up in the house on rainy or winter days.

I have some craft projects in the works, and we're preparing for Vacation Bible School at our church next week. I'm the assistant director and the crafts director this year. I should have lots of crafty goodness to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment